Innovative dog shoes engineered for active and aging pets. Watson’s All-Terrain Dog Shoes were designed to protect your dog’s paws and provide superior traction and stability. Lightweight, water repellent and quick-drying, the Neoprene uppers and non-marking rubber soles make them perfect for any weather and all-day adventures in any environment. Provide improved footing for disabled dogs on slick floors.Dog Shoe Feaures:
MSRP: $44.95 - $55.95
- Solid rubber sole protects dog's paws from sharp objects and from the heat and cold.
- Non-marking, rubber sole provides superior traction on smooth slippery surfaces.
- Protects delicate floors from scratches and from nail marks.
- Ideal for older and active pets that require superior traction and stability.
- Lightweight, breathable, porous design keeps dog's paws cool.
- Easy to put on and to take off. Two velcro straps wrap firmly around leg to keep shoe firmly in place.
- Two points of adjustability allow for a comfortable, customized, snug fit.
- Upper is made of lightweight, water repellant, quick-drying Neoprene making it perfect for water and all-day adventures.
- Rugged, Ballistic Nylon toe-plate resists damage caused by a dog's nails. Toe-plate also provides additional durability and protection if dog drags a paw due to injury or disability.
- 3M Scotchlight reflective velcro straps provide superior safety and visibility at night.
- Will not retain odors.
SIZES AVAILABLE: XXS - XXXL
For more information please call 1-800-805-2001.